There’s something for everyone at EdgeFest – come join the party!
August 1 and 2, 2020
Broadway from Thorndale to Ardmore
Saturday, August 1, 2020 from 12 – 10 p.m.
Sunday, August 2, 2020 from 12 – 9 p.m.
What is EdgeFest?
EdgeFest serves as a community summer block party and fundraiser for the Edgewater Chamber of Commerce. We are a non-profit organization whose mission is to support a thriving business environment, contributing to a vibrant Edgewater community. This year, EdgeFest is all about the Music, Whiskers, Brews & Treats!
When attendees make the $5 suggested donation at the gate, they receive the Edge Card community discount card.
Gate donations and beer sales go toward paying for the production costs of the festival, and any profit is invested back into our organization, thus back into the community. The Edgewater Chamber is all about giving back so our beer tips are donated to six local non-profit organizations whose volunteers work the beer tents. All your tips go directly to our partner non-profits, so tip generously!
New & Fresh this Year!
Residents know Edgewater is a pet-friendly neighborhood and this year EdgeFest is going all out to cater to our two- and four-legged friends. In addition to our beloved Pet Parade, we have added a new pet lounge, “Bark Bark Park”.We have a new KOVAL Lounge area serving EdgeFest’s pet-themed cocktail. Check out all the new, fun things we have planned for festival-goers this year:
- THE NORTH SIDE’S LARGEST MUSICAL CHAIRS: We are kicking off EdgeFest with a neighborhood-friendly musical chairs competition on the South Stage on Saturday, August 3 at noon. All are welcome, DJ Dan Luna will be spinning jams to keep the energy going. Prizes from local businesses will be handed out to the winner! Browse our entertainment lineup
- EDGEWATER’S PET MAYOR CAMPAIGN: Meet Edgewater’s Pet Mayor Candidates Saturday, August 3 from 3p.m. – 4p.m. and come back Sunday, August 4 at 3 p.m. to participate in the inauguration of Edgewater’s first ever pet mayor. The new mayor will kick-off the Pet Parade at 4 pm.
- DRAG QUEEN BINGO: What better way to start your Sunday than with a signature cocktail and Drag Queen Bingo! Grab the KOVAL Blood Hound at the KOVAL Lounge and sit in for a bingo session at our South Stage that is uniquely Edgewater. All are welcome.
- KOVAL LOUNGE: Cool down near the South Stage in our brand new lounge with a KOVAL Blood Hound.
- BARK BARK PARK: All whiskers are welcomed at our new pet lounge, Bark Bark Park, brought to you by Bark Bark Club! This fenced in area will be great for pet parents wanting to catch a breathe in between band sets. All pets must be leashed. We’ll also have our PetLab tent here with scheduled pet-friendly demos from local businesses throughout both days.
- PETLAB DEMOS: From Ask-a-Vet sessions to grooming tips for your four-legged companions, PetLab will be situated in the Bark Bark Park with regularly scheduled insightly and helpful demos pet parents can’t miss! Browse PetLab schedule.
- 2019 VENDORS: Take a look at the new merchants, artists, small businesses and food vendors slated to be at EdgeFest this year.
Browse Last Year’s Pictures
Thanks to Our 2019 Sponsors!
Sponsor this Event
Reach out to Selvis Morales, Events Manager at email@example.com to learn more about marketing opportunities available.
EdgeFest kicks off on Saturday, August 3 at noon with two stages anchoring the summer block party on the north end at Thorndale and the south end at Ardmore. Note that Broadway will be closed off to street traffic from Thorndale to Ardmore starting Saturday, August 3 at 12:00am until Monday, August 5 at 6:00am.