Northside North Pole
Santa was at the Bryn Mawr El Station on Saturday, December 16 at 11 AM and he walked along Bryn Mawr to Lytle House at 5517 N Broadway! There he took free photos with with kids and adults alike. Businesses offered holiday treats and activities including gingerbread cookie decorating, hot chocolate, and ornament making. All the while the event was backed by two different musical components. First being the incredible Lakeside Pride Music Ensemble brass band playing classical Christmas carols and then the Senn High School Choir sang beautifully for Santa while he took pictures with the neighborhood. It was a wonderful time!
Free Treats from 11 am – 2 pm
1. Hot Chocolate samples at Starbucks (1070 W Bryn Mawr – see #1 on map below)
2. Christmas colored popcorn at Tina’s Chicago (1050 W Bryn Mawr – see #2 on map below)
3. Candy canes at African Safari Imports (1140 W Bryn Mawr – see #3 on map below)
4. Ponche at That Little Mexican Cafe (1055 W Bryn Mawr – see #4 on map below)
5. Skin care samples at Salon Echo (1134 W Bryn Mawr – see #5 on map below)